Financial Transparency



In the last financial year the operation of the Cholera treatment Clinics in Haiti showed an above 95% direct usage – in country- of all monies donated.  The other 5% paid for training, stamps and accounting fees.  We pay for our own coffees.

We’re proud enough of this level of financial management as to be entirely transparent about it to anyone who asks.

Despite excess grey hairs and dark rings under our eyes, we are deeply proud of our ongoing efforts to save the lives of people in the worse hit areas of the globe.

We hope you can support us to continue such efforts, and if you feel like buying us a coffee, we will gladly accept.

501(c)(3) EIN: 27-2052341 Clarion Global Response is a project of International Medical Assistance Team (IMAT) | Sitemap
©2014 Clarion / IMAT